Who are we?
Our journey started in 2013 with the mission of disrupting a heating industry reliant on unsustainable energy, which didn’t reflect the global need for an ecological solution.
Five category leading ecommerce stores and two innovative brands with products being manufactured across three continents later – Ignition has helped over 150,000 homeowners and businesses make the change from outmoded, inefficient heating to a more sustainable solution. Simply put, we design products that our customers want and the planet needs. We’re changing the narrative.
Set in the heart of the North Yorkshire countryside, our office buzzes with creativity and is full of curious minds, innovative thinkers, go getters and customer champions. We listen, we adapt. We take things apart and put them back together in a way that our customers tell us they should be – our products and our ecommerce stores, were all built in this way.
Our hardworking, innovative team are at the centre of our growth and success. We invest in them, recognise them, stretch them, reward them, and help them flourish within a development culture that values progress, learning and individual success. We are proud to provide the tools and environment to support professional growth and encourage each member of the team to push their own creativity and progression.
We invite you to come be the best you, with us, today.
We are on the hunt for a CRO & Insights Manager who is data-driven, analytical, and passionate about enhancing the user experience on our platforms.
To be successful you will be adept at using insights to drive conversion rate optimisation and will play a pivotal role in influencing business strategies based on data-driven decisions.
You will be able to work well within a team and have a proactive and problem-solving nature. You will provide key recommendations and actionable insights to answer business critical questions and will demonstrate a strong commercial mindset.
So, if you are analytics focused and want to be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial, people focused business that does things a little differently, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invite you to come be the best you, with us, today.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the conversion rate across all digital touchpoints.
- Dive deep into analytics to derive insights about user behaviour, funnel performance, and areas of improvement.
- Design, implement, and analyse A/B tests to validate potential improvements and ensure they positively impact the conversion rate.
- Work closely with the marketing, design, and development teams to implement changes and improvements.
- Regularly report on CRO performance, providing insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Use insights to enhance the overall user experience on our platforms, ensuring a seamless journey for our customers.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices in CRO and user experience design.
- Embracing the values for our business and becoming a brand ambassador, consistently contributing to our culture and driving the growth of the business.
What you’ll bring
- A deep understanding of user behaviour and how to leverage it for conversion optimisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and influence decision-making processes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present insights and recommendations clearly.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in tools like Google Analytics and other CRO tools.
- The ability to deliver CRO solutions for full-service marketing campaigns.
- Be a positive person that adds energy to our team.
- Proven experience in a CRO role within an ecommerce setting.
- Experience in designing and analysing A/B tests.
- Analytics experience
What you’ll get
- Optional hybrid working, once probation completed (Mon/ Fridays in the office, hybrid 2 days out of Tues / Weds / Thurs)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year’s continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription – access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service.
- Team bonding and social activities.
- Free Food Fridays (Fish and Chips and Pizza are regularly on the menu!)
- Annual volunteering day.
- An idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle, but just 5 mins from historic town centre.
This role offers hybrid working, allowing an optional 60/40 split pattern between the office and home. You will have the option to work 2 days at home per week between Tuesday-Thursday. Monday and Friday are our set office days, allowing for collaboration, training, networking…and enjoying our free lunch together at the end of the week, of course.
Our office is located in a remote part of Knaresborough, with minimum transport links (although the views are incredible!) so you will need access to your own transport.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re ready to ignite your career and join a team of experts, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today!